The 10% Off Bundle Price Ends May 31, But the Cool Treats Stamp Set and Frozen Treats Framelit Dies Available In New Catalog!
The Cool Treats bundle is another one that was a HUGE hit in the 2017 Occasions Catalog and when the retiring list came out, we worried that it would be on that list and not carry over into the new catalog available on June 1. I am pleased to report that the Cool Treats stamp set and the Frozen Treats Framelit Dies that make up the Cool Treats Bundle WILL be available in the new Annual Catalog BUT they won’t be sold as a bundle. What that means is that if you want to order these, you should do it before May 31 so you can save 10% off the bundle price. Click here for details about the Bundle. Another reason to order now is that the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (featured on the bottom half of this card) will no longer be available after May 31 AND it’s on sale for only $7.50 right now! So you get 10% off on the bundle and the paper for 60% off. Sounds like a deal to me!
Other details about this card:
- The circles are cut with the Layering Circles dies. The chocolate chip die was embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder.
- I am in love with the Lace Doilies. I could seriously use them in every project! They add a nice accent to just about anything!
- The ice cream cone is stamped in Watermelon Wonder on Whisper White cardstock. The Cool Treats stamp features a technique called two-step stamping that allows for depth and almost a 3D appearance. To create the look, ink up your stamp with the shape of the ice cream and then stamp the image once on a piece of scrap paper (hence the technique name, stamping off) and then without re-inking your stamp, go ahead and stamp the image as needed. Stamping off gives you a more variety in your ink because you can have a lighter hue or shade of color and create more depth in your images without needing tons of ink colors in complimentary hues. For even more contrast, stamp off twice for and get a much lighter shade and now you have three variations of the same color you can use in projects.
- Next, you simply ink up the second image, in this case, the swirls of the cone, in the same ink color and stamp as normal. Cut out the cone with the Frozen Treats Framelits dies and embellish with some pearls as sprinkles.
- The cone is stamped using Crumb Cake ink and cut with the FrozenTreats Framelits as well.
- The Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper has a wide variety of patterns and colors but one of my favorites is the one featured int his project that is embossed and glossy. Such a nice finish and it adds gloss to this card!
- Get your favorite 2017 Occasions and 2016-2017 Annual Catalog products before they retire forever! Save up to 50% off (while supplies last). Sale ends May 31.
- Eastern Palace Suite Exclusive Premier
- Creativity Starts Here! Save 25% off your monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin. Offer ends June 10.
Hostess Code Gifts: PYR32MQV