Reasons to Join Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! offers many benefits and incentives to demonstrators … here’s a few:
- 2 Months free Demonstrator Business Website when you sign up within 21 days of joining!
- An informative and creative bi-monthly Stampin’ Success Magazine!
- Access to Stampin’ Connection…a demonstrator only online community, sharing samples, tips, ideas, etc!
- Pre-order opportunities for all seasonal catalogs, and some catalog and hostess sets!
- Flex Points Program…just because they want to give us MORE free stuff!!
- Opportunity to earn Annual Incentive Trips! YES…this IS possible! I have earned 8 trips in my 13 years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
- Annual Awards
- Opportunity to attend our Stampin’ Up! Events!
Various Income Opportunities:
- Automatic 20% from EVERY sale you turn in (yours or others)
- Opportunity to earn up to 14% MORE on sales
- Override Commission on your Team Sales
Benefits about the $300 quarterly quota to stay active:
- You automatically keep 20% of all sales upfront
- If you are placing the order for yourself, you keep an automatic 20% discount.
- If you are placing the order for friends, family or other customers, you keep an automatic 20% commission.
- All sales you turn in count towards your quota to stay active (whether they are for you or others).
- The retail value of product counts towards your quota…even though you will be keeping 20% of it!!
- You can place the $300 all at once…or a little bit at a time throughout the quarter. As long as it adds up to $300 by the end of the quarter, you are good to go.
- The quarters are “calendar quarters”, not “rolling quarters”…in other words, your 3 months does NOT start over the second you meet the quota. If you know you will have a busy Spring…you could place your $300 for the Jan – Mar quarter in the beginning January, and have all the way until the end of June to place your order for Mar – Jun.
As a demonstrator, you can ALSO receive Hostess Benefits! Anytime you turn in a minimum $150 order (whether it is just for you, just for others, or both)…you qualify for the FREE Hostess Rewards (which the company pays for, NOT us)!
For Example…if you placed the $300 quota all at once, you would receive:
- $60 Instant Income (this is your discount/commission OFF of the $300 dollars that you KEEP as the demonstrator)!
- $50 in FREE Shopping $$ (as the hostess)
Pros and Cons of Joining
As a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator there are many benefits to enjoy. How many and how much of each you enjoy will be up to you to decide based on why you joined Stampin’ UP! or your evolving connection to Stampin’ UP!. }
There two types of benefits tangible and intangible – those you can’t put a price tag on (relationships, personal growth, flexibility, control, self esteem, marketable skills & more).
- Start with Savings – Get $125 worth of products for only $99 in your Starter Kit with free shipping and no obligation.
- 20% Minimum savings on personal purchases or instant income on family & friends purchases
- 25% Savings or instant income after your first promotion
- Quick Start – opportunity to earn Flex Points which can be used for FREE product, logo merchandise, business tools
- Marketing Support – Two Free Months of a demonstrator business website with online store, calendar, blog, ecards and newsletters
- Sales Volume commissions
- Promotion Opportunities
- Team building commissions
- Incentive travel
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! events like On Stage & Centre Stage
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! online communities
- No Obligation – yep that’s right – purchase a kit and walk away – BUT simply purchase or sell $300 a quarter to continue to access the benefits
- Cash bonus opportunities
- Exclusive Pre-purchase opportunities ahead of the public
- Your personal purchases count for hostess rewards if $150 or more AND sales volumes
- Host events receiving hostess rewards AND demonstrator awards
- Tax benefits of being a business owner
- Stampin’ UP’s demonstrator website with ordering, customer manager, events, weekly news, Stampin’ University and lots more.
- Referrals from Stampin’ UP! for those who opt into the referral program
- Support and training via Stampin’ University
- Support and training via our Succeed Weekly emails
- Support and training via our quarterly full color Stampin’ Success
- Career and Annual Milestone awards
- Complimentary catalogs (annual, seasonal, SAB mini catalog)
- Recognition, rewards, challenges and encouragement
- Live and virtual trainings
- Welcome kit
- Extensive online community with training, ideas and encouragement
- Friendships through creativity
- Support and mentoring
Who you join with can make a difference in your Stampin’ experience. I look forward to helping you explore the fun, the benefits, the opportunities that being a demonstrator can have.
Please let me know if you have any questions…CLICK HERE if you are ready to join my team!