Today was a HUGE day! Stampin’ Up! released the 2017 Retiring List and that means that some of the products in the 2017 Occasions Catalog and the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog will no longer be available after May 31, or while supplies last. What that means is that if you have a favorite product, favorite 2015-2017 In Color, stamp set, etc. you need to order ASAP before they are sold out and gone forever. It also means that many of those items are now on sale up to 50% off!
We also were notified that some products will have a slight price increase and some are reconfigured. I will share more about that in my April newsletter, so be sure to sign up here to get all the details.
WAIT BEFORE SHOPPING
These items will have slight increases or will be reconfigured in the new catalog – if you like saving money consider stocking up on these:
2. Classic Ink Refills
3. Butterfly Thinlits
4. Leaflet Thinlits
5. Rhinestones (reconfigured)
6. Pearls (reconfigured)
7. Craft White ink pad/refill (reconfigured)
- Promotion dates April 10 – May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items are available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Purchases of $150 or more earn host shopping dollars
- All purchases through me earn a FREE 2017-18 Stampin’ UP! catalog from me along with the two occasions catalogs during the year
Don’t wait to order.
You only have through May 31 to get your favorites.
Many of the retiring products have discounts of up to 50%!
No Host code needed I spoil my customers with and without the code.
I will share more information about the retirement list, what is still available and highlight the products in the weeks ahead.
Hostess Code Gifts: FCD6N7QX